IMHCTC Training Program 2022 aims at mental health collaboration with Southeast Asia Countries and providing on-site training courses in Taiwan for trainees from there.
(1)Eligibility: All who have Southeast Asia nationalities and professionals working in the area of psychiatry or public-health-related fields.
(2)Training duration and placement requirement:
- Trainees must complete the 2022 IMHCTC online course to be eligible for training in Taiwan.
- Online Course during June ~ October, 2022
- Training in Taiwan during October ~ November, 2022
- Training in Taiwan Requirement: a minimum of 1 week (7 days) training/ per person
(3) Course content includes:
- A.Community Psychiatry: Psychiatric Health Care systems, Clinical Psychology, Psychiatric Rehabilitations, Occupational Assessments and Therapies, Model of Community, Rehabilitations Center, Half Way House, Home Treatment, Social workers, Nursing in the psychiatric setting, etc.
- B. Hospital Management: including Infection control, Quality Control Management and Mental Health Promotion.
(4) Fees sponsored by IMHCTC:
- Air ticket: Round trip economy class, with an upper limit of 600 USD
- Health Checkup
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Training Fee
(5)Expenses not sponsored:
- Transportation upon arrival
- Meals not on work days (weekend and Taiwan official holidays)
- Expenses incurred by individual during staying in Taiwan
(6) Application: On rolling basis. Inquiry and Application Submission (with English CV and a photocopy of passport) to email@example.com